NATIONWIDE DISTRIBUTION NETWORK CATALYST AV INKS DEALS WITH VANCO, ICE CABLE AND PPC
Wide assortment of tried-and-proven media distribution, wire, cable and accessory products for residential and commercial jobs available from Catalyst AV’s 16- locations
Burlington, MA – January 29, 2013 – Catalyst AV, a newly-formed nationwide distribution network serving more than 10,000 integrators from 16-locations stateside -- with emphasis on support before, during and after the sale -- today announced that it has entered into agreements to nationally distribute Vanco, ICE Cable and PPC.
”Media distribution, a robust network, wire and cable, telecommunications connectors and accessories – these are the cornerstones of today’s complex residential and light commercial installations,” says board member Steve Presti, principal of member-company Easy Access Distribution.
“Catalyst AV’s goal is to benefit installers by delivering the right products and support necessary to execute the demands of job specifications with confidence. We’re quite certain that these well-established brands will help us achieve just that,” added Presti.
The Catalyst AV member-companies are:
• Allnet Distributing (www.allnetdistributing.com) (Midwest)
• Audio Video Warehouse (www.av-warehouse.com) (Nevada, Arizona)
• Custom Plus Distributing (www.customplusdistributing.com) (Pacific NW / Alaska)
• Easy Access Distribution (www.easyaccessdistribution.com) (Northeast)
• Electronic Lane Distributors (www.electroniclane.com) (Southwest)
• Electronics Source (www.electronics-source.com) (Florida and Southeast)
• Electronic Stockroom (www.electronicstockroom.com) (California)
• HCA Distributing (www.hcadist.com) (Rocky Mountains)
• Pioneer Music Company (www.pioneermusicinc.com) (Plains States)
• SPD (www.spmreps.com/sound-product-distributing) (Upstate NY)
• Tech Source Distributors (www.techsourcedist.com) (Mid-Atlantic)
Look for upcoming press releases regarding additional Catalyst AV vendor partner announcements, as well as line shows and training events.
About Catalyst AV
Founded in 2012, Catalyst AV is a network of 11 independent consumer electronics distributors serving the residential and professional AV channels in the U.S. Catalyst AV grants manufacturers a consistent and cohesive nationwide distribution model to more than 10,000 professional integration specialists. Catalyst AV benefits integrators by delivering all the products and support necessary to execute the demands of job specifications with confidence.
The Catalyst AV Board of Directors is Mike Hench (Electronics Source); Steve Presti (Easy Access Distribution) and Wally Whinna (Allnet Distributing). www.catalystav.com